Workshop: A Deep Dive in to Machine Learning in .NET. Part 1/2
It’s imperative in today’s world to be able to make split-second decisions based on real-time data. Reports based on batch data are great for looking back at trends and potentially making long-term decision, but old data is in many cases already obsolete, and the opportunity to have an actionable impact on the success of a specific process may have been lost. Furthermore, incorporating machine learning algorithms in your real-time data pipeline enables you to derive great insight on the fly and truly set your organization up for your success.
The best part, it is not as difficult as you may think!
In this workshop, we will cut through all the foreign jargon and give participants a solid machine learning and real-time stream processing foundation.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Train custom machine learning models using
- Understand how to use Jupyter Notebooks with ML.NET
- Deploy your machine learning models to an Azure Function
- Setup a real-time data pipeline with Azure Stream Analytics
- Understand the concept of temporal windows and temporal SQL
- Make real-time predictions on a moving data stream
- A laptop
- A free Azure subscription
- .NET Core SDK
- Visual Studio Code