Talk: Deploying Windows Container based apps using Kubernetes
While launching a container may look simple, changing the complexity of systems at scale running via containers can result in significant issues. Kubernetes, a production-grade container orchestrator, is designed to support teams deploying containers at scale with multi-cloud support.
In this talk, Ben will share his experience of how Kubernetes supports container-based deployments, with a focus on deploying existing Windows-based applications. Topics will include:
- Migrating applications to Windows Containers
- Introducing Kubernetes and the Cloud Native eco-system
- Deploying applications to Kubernetes
- Deploying and managing the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Integrating process into a CI/CD pipeline.
By the end, attendees should understand the approaches to take and potential problems when moving applications to containers and deploying them onto a Kubernetes cluster.