Have any questions? If you don't find the answers to your question in this FAQ page, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 7549 2880.
How soon will I get my ticket after ordering?
Your will receive a ticket confirmation from Eventbrite after ordering your ticket. Show this confirmation to the event staff in the registration area at NDC, and you will be handed your conference badge.
I've selected the invoice payment method, but didn't receive an invoice with my ticket confirmation?
The invoice you receive from Eventbrite is just a VAT invoice and not your actual invoice. Our invoices are processed manually and will be sent to you on a separate email within 5-10 business days. The invoice will be sent to the email you registered when ordering your ticket.
How can I submit to speak at NDC London?
When will the conference agenda be released?
The agenda will be out 15 October.
What meals are included in my ticket?
Food is served from 6 different food stations continually through out the day.
What hotel is included in my conference + hotel package?
Delegates who has purchased conference ticket + hotel package will be staying at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. A separate hotel booking confirmation will be sent within 10-15 business days after your Eventbrite booking.
Check-in & Check-out dates for the hotel packages:
- All Access Pass with Hotel: Check-in: Sunday 26 January // Check-out: Friday 1 February.
- 3 Day Conference Pass with Hotel: Check-in: Tuesday 28 January // Check-out: Friday 1 February.
What’s the Schedule For NDC?
NDC is a 5-day event with 2 days of pre-conference workshops and 3 days of conference sessions.
Venue: etc.venues County Hall, 28-29 January 2019.
You need an All Access Pass or Workshop Pass to access the workshops. Choose between 1 day or 2 day workshops. Registration opens at 8.00 am. Workshops begin at 9.00 am and end at 5:00pm.
Venue: Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Wednesday 30 January, 2019
- 8.00am-6.40pm: Registration/ Check in begins at 8.00am and will be open throughout the conference.
- 9.00am-10.00pm: Keynote
- 10.20pm- 6.40pm: General sessions start at 10:20 pm and end at 6:40 pm
- 7.30pm- late: NDC Boat cruise (You need to purchase a ticket for this event. Tickets are limited).
Thursday 31 January, 2019
- 8.00am-5.40pm: Registration/Information desk open
- 9.00am- 5.40pm: General sessions
- 6.40pm- 0.00am: NDC Delegate Party
Friday 1 February, 2019
- 8.00am- 5.40pm: Registration/Information desk open
- 9.00am- 5:40pm: General sessions
Will sessions be recorded?
Yes, all of our sessions are recorded and will be made public at our vimeo channel https://vimeo.com/ndcconferences after the conference.