Have any questions? If you don't find the answers to your question in this FAQ page, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 7549 2880.
How soon will I get my ticket after ordering?
Your will receive a ticket confirmation from Eventbrite after ordering your ticket. Show this confirmation to the event staff in the registration area at NDC, and you will be handed your conference badge.
I've selected the invoice payment method, but didn't receive an invoice with my ticket confirmation?
The invoice you receive from Eventbrite is just a VAT invoice and not your actual invoice. Our invoices are processed manually and will be sent to you on a separate email within 5-10 business days.
How can I submit to speak at NDC London?
The Call for Papers for NDC London 2018 is now closed.
When will the conference agenda be released?
The agenda will be out 17 October.
What meals are included in my ticket?
Food is served continually through out the day.
What’s the Schedule For NDC?
NDC is a 5 day event with 2 days of deep dive workshops and 3 days of conference sessions.
Pre-conference workshops, 15-16 January 2018. You need an All Access Pass or Workshop Pass to access the workshops. Choose between 1 day or 2 day workshops. Registration opens at 8.00 am. Workshops begin at 9.00 am and end at 5:00pm.
Wednesday 17 January, 2018
- 8.00am-6.40pm: Registration/ Check in begins at 8.00am and will be open throughout the conference.
- 9.00am-10.00pm: Keynote
- 10.20pm- 6.40pm: General sessions start at 10:20 pm and end at 6:40 pm
- 7.30pm- late: NDC Opening Day dinner
Thursday 18 January, 2018
- 8.00am-5.40pm: Registration/Information desk open
- 9.00am- 5.40pm: General sessions
- 6.40pm- 0.00am: NDC Party
Friday 19 January, 2018
- 8.00am- 5.40pm: Registration/Information desk open
- 9.00am- 5:40pm: General sessions
Will sessions be recorded?
Yes, all of our sessions are recorded and will be made public at our vimeo channel https://vimeo.com/ndcconferences after the conference.