Talk: Deploying Applications to Windows Containers and Windows Server 2016
Docker has changed the way that systems can be isolated, secured and deployed at scale. With the new container features of Window Server 2016 it’s now possible to deploy applications as native Windows Containers.
In this session, attendees will learn how to build systems that take advantage of Windows Containers in both development and production.
Topics and discussion points include:
- Introduce to Windows Containers
- Windows Containers as a Development Environment on Windows 10
- Building and Deploying Windows Containers
- Running containers at scale with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Combining Windows Containers with Linux Containers
Participants will learn lessons from real-world deployments of Docker and container-based systems, and understand how they can migrate their applications to Windows Containers.